- We purchase overdue loans and other non-performing exposures from financial institutions and non-financial sector merchants.
- We pay fair market price and, as a rule, ensure settlement upon transfer of ownership.
- We prefer diversified portfolios containing a reasonable number, preferably at least 100 individual claims.
- Our core competence is handling exposures against private individuals. Claims against legal entities can be reviewed case-by-case.
- We are prepared for both one-off transactions and longer-term (up to 3 years) contracts to purchase portfolios on a regular basis.
- We seek win-win solutions to let sellers focus on their core business, offer affordable solutions for debtors and ensure reasonable returns to PlusPlus’ investors.
Our code of conduct
- We have a long history of, and we are committed to continue following best practices according to industry standards.
- We always suggest tailor-made recovery solutions to the debtors and aim to avoid litigation-related scenarios whenever possible.
- We handle claims professionally, effectively and with high level of discretion.
- Our communication is open, fair and comprehensive.
- We continually seek ways to upgrade our business model to improve customer satisfaction and business-related performance.
(+372) 622 4020
(+371) 2030 5993
(+370) 6749 0065